7.1.09

Try this at home, kids.

The following was overheard in my University-level grade twelve English course today. The book in question is George Orwell's '1984'.

"I don't get it."
"What page are you on?"
"Like.. sixteen."

She then went on to explain that the 'it' that she didn't get was.. well, basically everything.

In other news, I have an experiment that you should try. First, you need to obtain some of those neat glasses that you get for free at tanning salons. I'd like to mention at this point that my parents are the ones visiting the tanning booths, not me.

They look like this.

Now, put them on. Resume going about your day. Contrary to what you may believe, other people may not think that this is quite as cool as I'm sure you will once you have the goggles on. I don't recommend doing it at work unless you enjoy being ostracized more than usual. I also don't recommend doing it while driving for reasons that you'll discover once you try it.

Enjoy.

Squiddy

No comments: