24.3.09

squiddy is a deadbeat blog owner

Sometimes I like to get ridiculously busy and disappear for months at a time. Deal with it. That's how I roll, baby.

York keeps emailing me. I'll be sitting at my computer, wasting time on one or many of my time-wasting websites, when all of a sudden a little box will grow out of the bottom right hand corner of my screen to inform me that I have received an email from York University. Heart pounding, I click the little box and wait with bated breath as my hotmail page loads until after what seems like hours, I am finally greeted with the words 'March Newsletter Now Online!' Yeah; thanks, York. Good of you to at least send me a newsletter while crushing my hopes with trivial emails.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sulk about how the loaf of bread I just baked turned out really poorly, how overworked I am and how much I'd like to hear back from York soon.

Exhaustedly,

Squiddy

No comments: